Firearms offenses can go beyond violent crimes. Make sure you get the right legal advice.
Firearms offenses can affect not only those charged with violent crimes, but also gun collectors, hunters, and gun enthusiasts. The charges can include:
- Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon
- Sale of a Firearm to a Prohibited Person
- Unlawful Manufacture of Firearms
- Federal Firearms Violations
- False Statement on Record of a Gun Purchase
- Possession of a Firearm in Connection with a Violent Crime
- Cease and Desist Letters
Harrison Saunders has handled many state and federal firearms cases and advises clients on criminal charges and other firearm related issues.